Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another Birthday Suprise

Thanks to my friends for giving me another birthday suprise.
It was indeed a SUPRISE. I never thought of that.
This birthday POTLUCK was hold on the day after my birthday.
It was funny when i got scared by them...
Actually there was a video recorded, but then there's a problem for uploading it here.
well, u guys can click on this link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2392950137&ref=profile&id=569353687#/video/video.php?v=278977166159
if u are interested to know what did they do!!!


POTLUCK!!!! Thanks to ChoongLii for bringing the PRAWN MEE from chinese restaurant....


A Birthday Card from all of them.....


Loads of wishes from my dear friends....


My present- Gift card of Buchanan Galleries. I can shop until i drop leh....thanks


Leckas (a guy in black)...thanks for coming, although u went back earlier...



Feel so sorry to Stella (girl in white). I forgot to take picture with u...pai sei...


Stella's bf-Kang Kang. He was mine on that day. haha. Thanks to Stella for being so generous.
Oh well, he used to be little brendan. So, i deserved it. Stop blaming me. lol


Jason- Organizer of my birthday celebrations for these 3 years. Thanks a lot!


Kayin- a sweet girl who likes to sing!!!


Xinyi- She's always a LALA mui. Thanks for cooking different kinds of yummy malaysian food to satisfy our desire . Ahem, she's still available. Let me know if anyone of you interested in her.


Jacqueline-a happy-go-lucky girl. She has her own fashion sense. ''Jac, u look good in your own way. Dont get influenced by my sesat theory.''


Xinni- she is my mui mui. Thanks for being my listener and advisor. Let go all the unhappy stuffs, be happy lo. *smile*


Zelia- a blurred queen. but, she seems like having some improvements recently. haha. I would never forget the moment we get conned by the ''pigeon watcher'' in Milan. LOL


Sinye- a great friend of mine. She's so caring and loving. LAI ER BU WANG!!! i owed u a lot of ''thank you''... She's available too....


Ashley- a smart girl. She prefers to be together with animals rather than with me. So do i. I would prefer to be gay eventhough if she is the only girl left in this world.


Michelle- SLOW is the best adjective to describe her. haha. She's a nice girl without any temper. Very comfortable to be her friend.

Sean aka Mafia- a good bf. According to his gf, he's as emotional as me. haha. well, i think both of us quite the same...we are not good in socializing because we are SHY... lol

Wei Luen- a good speaker. He's so so so creative and so so so smart. There's nothing to be worried about while working together with him.

Jeannette- a cute girl. She likes food and Michael He. Oh ya, she's my junior from JIT SIN. but then, currently she's my coursemate. haha.

Chew Ning- Ketuang. She's creative and good in dancing lo. A les partner of jeannette.

Sherrine- another les partner of Jeannette. She likes FOOD a lot, but she cant touch KIWI. She is my symbiotic partner in IPL lo.

Chan Wai- a shophaholic. He's good in singing and cooking. Oh ya, you will laugh out loud when he's cursing someone. all our lab mates could be the witness lo.

Ai Wui- a ''desperate'' girl. I know she will scold me kuat kuat when she read this. haha. ok la, she is pretty, hardworking, elegant..... the most important thing is she's still available. Trust me, she would be a nice girl friend of you, dont miss the chance ya. haha.
Ken- a cute guy. He's caring, responsible and gentle. Thanks for organizing the europe trip. Hope that he can meet his dream girl soon.

Andrew- our class rep aka my ''lou'' gay partner. He's perverted, hamsap, dirty-minded... haha. He's intelligent and helpful. Glad to be his gay partner.


Renly- golden flower. A lovely friend of mine. She was forced to dance JaJamBo when partnered with me as emcee. I hope that she can get married right after we graduated.

Poh Yee- golden flower. A manly girl who is very smart and effecient in doing anything. She's a great singer as well. Yet, the best thing that she ever do is being my friend. haha. she knows why.

Wenyi- golden flower. I called her mummy. She's expert in baking cake. A great sing-K kaki.

Chin Yeong- another great friend of mine. She's caring. Thank you yeong yeong.

Cheh Hsia- Yeong's bf. He used to be my HAO NAN REN. Sam Lee's ''Cha Jian Er Guo'' was our theme song. haha.

Sivaraj- another great speaker in P107. He's good in drawing and writing, an artistic person. But, i dont know why he still denying that i am more lengzai than him.

Choon Hau- a funny friend. He always comes out with some funny thoughts or funny sentences. Hope that he can get his xiao nv ren soon.

Wai Jane- a SEXY+PRETTY girl. She must be happy when she read this. In fact, she is just as superfacial as me. haha. She's a good friend indeed.

Group picture....cheeseeeeeeeeeeee
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i spent 3 hours in writing this post... now almost 4am in UK. Good night lo.
Thanks agian......

2 comments:

Kos said...

Great post!
----------------
Cleaning with LuksService

Rezerve said...

вот это классная статья. буду вас читать! а меня читайте тут My blog here


ShoutMix chat widget