Saturday, December 19, 2009

SNOW.WONS !!!


It's snowing cats and dogs again in Glasgow!!!

I was so excited when i looked out from the window after having my brunch. It's snowing!!!
Immediately, i put on some winter clothings and grabbed my camera, then ran out from JBC in a very fast pace in order to capture this memorable moment in my life...It was freezing cold outside and i shivered all the time until i could not manage to capture any nice picture. The worst part was i forgot to wear my GLOVES!!! Both of my palms became reddish and numb under this snowy temperature.

It was amazing when i saw the white snow falling down from the greyish sky, landing on my beanie hat, on my winter jacket and on my hands. By standing in the falling snow with arms outstretched and facing to the sky with eyes closed, i could SMELL the happiness and warmness brought by this snowy winter. At least it did satisfy the desires or fullfill the hopes of each and everyone of us, the desperate Malaysian students.

I tried to FEEL the snow by holding it tightly with my hand. It was cold but it turned into ice rapidly. The act of FEELING the snow made my fingers turned into red and started to lose sensations. It's awesome because I know i would never have this experience again after i go back to Malaysia.

Frankly speaking, I never thought of seeing REAL snow in my life, just like i never thought of studying oversea before. But now, all these NEVER/IMPOSSIBLE came true!!! i feel blessed.
In the past, Christmas celebration was a no-no for me because it's meaningless to me. Now, on the other hand, it means A LOT to me because it is going to be a WHITE CHRISTMAS in Glasgow. Well, so far i had joined 2 different Christmas celebrations and i am looking for MORE!!!

Merry Christmas to each of YOU and Happy Holiday!!!





p/s: wish to kiss someone under the falling snow, just like what CK and Stella did. LOL. It's so romantic!!!

3 comments:

Merv said...

yeah. white christmas better than without snow!

Brendan said...

haha...i read ur blog just now and i was shocked when i saw sinye and kayin's pic there...
it's glad to know that we do have mutual friends....
Merry Christmas...

Merv said...

haha.. really?
but... don't tell them......
hehe...
merry christmas!


ShoutMix chat widget