Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sienz....

09.09.09....a lot of people have been talking, blogging, FB status-ing about this date. Yet, i see nothing special in it. 09.09.09, so what? My life is still going on. I still need to wake up, cook, eat, pee, online...
I do not know why i am writing this post. Sigh...I feel tired after shopping and i was just scolded by my mum. NOW in bad mood, thanks to willy because he's trying to cheer me up.
Anyway, i am going for a Paris-Italy tour. so i wont be around for 2 weeks.
Take care my friends!!! esp Babi, God bless u & him la.

2 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

yerrr... i felt stabbed on my chest >.<

you didn't mention your daily routine needs da bian also >.<

enjoy your trip... cheers...

我me said...

ya loh! 090909 nothing special for me too...

Enjoy ur trip ya:)


ShoutMix chat widget